|Programmes under the Xth Five Year Plan|
- Strengthening of Gujarat Pollution Control Board.
- Environmental Education, Awareness and Public Participation.
- Monitoring of Ambient Air Quality in Major Urban Cities and Industrial Area and monitoring of Receiving Body and Ground Water.
- Monitoring of Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETPs) and Common Conveyance System.
- Special Scheme (Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Programme for Selected Urban Area).
|One Hundred (100) types of small and cottage industries which do not have any pollution potential have been exempted from obtaining NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE. Other industries have been classified and the guidelines of the Central Government regarding specific distance regulations from state or National Highways, Railway lines, tourist and important places, residential colonies, historical monuments, etc. are also implemented inter alia. |